What is a KN95 mask?
The KN95 face mask is a light weight and comfortable respirator mask with ear loops and an adjustable nosepiece for secure fit and seal. KN95 masks are used in a variety of industries such as salons, food processing, restaurants, retail store, general manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, and transportation.
- Face mask that filters. Filters at least 95% of airborne particles (0.3 micron) particles.
- Thin & light multi-layer design reducing respiratory resistance.
- Substantial breathing area allows for sufficient airflow circulation without touching lips. Perfect for professionals that interact with clients and require substantial talking space.
- High filtering ability, extremely low resistance, easy to breathe.
- Flexible & foldable design for extra comfort and easy storage.
- Glue-free and odorless disposable face masks
- CE Approved KN95 face mask have been manufactured to EPA standards, and are used by industry professionals that require mask for long hours.
- Soft and flexible nose bridge can be adjusted to the face for comfort and perfect fit.
- Two strap ear-loop design stretches to fit all sizes providing a secure seal..
- Highly compatible with other protective equipment like protective glasses and ear plugs.
- Helps prevent dust and allergens from entering the body.
Breathe Bold's KN95's are composed of 49.5 gsm Skin Friendly PP Non-Woven + 26.5 gsm BFE99 Meltblown Non-Woven + 24 gsm Hot Air-Flow Cotton Non-Woven giving wearers the safest, comfortable KN95 mask currently on the market.
*** Breathe BOLD's KN95 Face Mask can help reduce exposure to biological substances, such as bacteria and viruses. Please note however that wearing a mask cannot eliminate the risk of infection as it depends on the proper fit of the wearer. ***